When using the program you find any irregularities, errors or have any ideas to improve the work program to be more user friendly, please write on forum or to e-mail - email@example.com
...DOWNLOAD STABLE... v2.2.3 build 591 - password: thelastdrakkar.com - 07.02.2014 - mirror
release - what was changed between revisions
...DOWNLOAD BETA... v2.2.3 build 606 - password: thelastdrakkar.com - 21.07.2014 - mirror
What was changed from stable version:
- Fixed correct information if connection to update server is not available.
- Added time of brute force
- French language new version
- BitCoin Donation removed
- Fixed Viaccess card update init
- Added Conax card update answers 98xx support
- Added max number of sessions in Conax card read
- Fixed SoftDump and speedup save dump to bin file
- Autoupdate NTV+ Viaccess provider ID 040610 thx to mafe@ & root_pl@
- Donate window will not show on start
- Some fixes in translations
- Fixed bugs in brute force tab
- Fixed irdeto hybrid file 3 read
- Fixed card recognition Irdeto 5.7, and fixed start date for this card
- Added option auto check updates on application startup
If you want add your language to LD, download this file and translate whatever you want from language files except L1 and L2 column, and send it to thelastdrakkarpublic email address
Faq - Logging EmmEcm - ENG
Faq - How to Change Logs from Bin to Txt - ENG
Faq - How to Update smart cards Viaccess Conax etc - ENG
Faq - How to update your smart card by the receiver reader and The Last Drakkar tool - ENG
Faq - Logging update our receivers by The Last Drakkar tool - ENG
Faq - Logowanie EmmEcm - PL
Faq - Jak Obrobić Logi z Bin do Txt - PL
Faq - Aktualizacja kart Viaccess Orange TPSA.pdf - PL - update 31.07.2013
Faq - Aktualizacja kart przy użyciu tunera na Linuxie i programu The Last Drakkar - PL
Faq - Logowanie aktualizacji oprogramowania naszych tunerów programem The Last Drakkar - PL
Greek - thx to jor@
Faq - Logging EmmEcm - GRK
Faq - How to Change Logs from Bin to Txt - GRK
Faq - How to Update smart cards Viaccess Conax etc - GRK
Faq - How to update your smart card by the receiver reader and The Last Drakkar tool - GRK
Faq - Logging update our receivers by The Last Drakkar tool - GRK
We are not responsible for any damage using the program !
The tool is completely legal !
It has no features to break any of the coding systems !
This project started in March 2012. We worked every day after work, during work, at night and in the weekends, we have devoted a lot of time invested , buy all sorts of electronics, card readers, tuners, subscriptions etc.
Everything is done to make the appropriate tests.
The program supports coding systems as: